Sunday, April 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 26







Here is my entry for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 26. I have never entered a challenge on Peachy Keen before, but here goes. Hope everyone likes it.

Here is the recipe for the card.
Butterfly - Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
Stamp - Peachy Keen PK-859 Christmas Greeting Words
Upcycled item - flowers cut from packaging from a new Cricut Cartridge
White and Black Paper - Joanns
Glitter Paper - Die Cuts With a View Glitter Stack
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby (Wedding)
Punch - EK Success (can't remember the name of the punch!)

Thanks. Please let me know what you think since this is my first Peachy Keen entry!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!! I will be scraplifting it - hope you don't mind. TFS

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you EXACTLY what I think Marijo!
    It's STUNNING!!!! Love it to bits.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Marijo.......I think I ...... LOVE IT!!!! The colors used for the butterfly were such a great choice. I also really like the faux stitching. You did it really straight, it fooled me for a minute. :)

    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh so pretty!!!!! Love it!!!! Total stunner!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeahyKeen! Good luck!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant! Thanks so much for playing along at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Marijo, this is absolutely Amazing!! you did an beautiful job w/the challenge!!! Thanks so much for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete