Monday, July 19, 2010

I am back from my scrapbooking weekend away!

Hi All,

I am back from my scrapbook weekend at the Wild Horse Pass Resort in Chandler, Arizona and it was great. It was put on by Scrap Sistaz here locally and if I must say, they did a great job. There was about 95 of us and a great time was had by all.

I only got a few scrapbook pages done because a bunch of pictures that I was going to use were not in my envelope of pictures. Well duh!!!! Do you think I bothered to check THAT before I left for the weekend?! I did make a couple of cards though and wanted to share them with you.

Will share more after I get the pictures from the crop organized. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the rose card and the kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the rose card too. That is soo neat. The kitty is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards.. Love both reds and pinks.. :) well done.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards!! Great job on both!!

    ReplyDelete