Here are a couple of altered composition books that I made. I made the pink one during a class that was held at a weekend crop in Flagstaff, Arizona in September. The leopard one I tried on my own after I got back home. I still have some embellishing to do on it, but you get the idea. I used Destinations Cricut cartridge for the Safari. I had to order a paper drill and then I drilled the holes a little too far in from the edge. Oh well, live and learn! I used frilly yarn on this one because that was the only thing I had in my craft room to put on the binding.
Hope you like them. More to come. They will get better with time! Thanks for stopping.