Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bows, Bows, Bows!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in the last week. I have been trying to organize my craftroom and work on a home dec project (which I am not sure how it will turn out).

Yesterday, while blog hopping, I came across a video for making your own bows for packages. I tried it and WOW, it is pretty easy!!! I made one with 2-sided paper (brown one) and the other 2 were made with some wrapping paper that I had in the house. How easy will it be to make a matching bow for a present now that I know how to do it! And the whole bow is from a 6"x12" piece of paper. and you use the entire piece, no waste! I think the red and white one is my favorite.

If you would like to know how to make one for yourself, just let me know and I will forward you the instructions. Have a great day!

1 comment: