Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Peeps" Easter Project for Paper Vineyard

Hi Everyone,

Our project this week was to make an Easter project using the Peeps paper from We R Memory Keepers. I was at a retreat all weekend and all the supplies I had with me were paper and a few embellishments. So I kind of was forced into making a scrapbook page instead of a home dec project as I had originally planned. What you probably can't see in the picture, is that the little tails on the bunnies that run across the page are flocked. It is sooo cute and add a ton of dimension.
Let me know what you think. The Peeps paper line is available at Paper Vineyard along with tons of others. They have the greatest selection of scrapbook supplies. Check them out. Also check out the store blog here to check out the designs from the rest of the design team. They are awesome!

Thanks. I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute paper! Do you have enough leftover to still make a decor project? Inquiring minds want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marijo!

    SO happy we were able to meet up!

    Great lay-out!

    ReplyDelete