Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

First off, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous and Prosperous New Year!

I know that I have not been very good at updating my blog lately, but I have found it especially challenging to find time to craft or even enough time to check my email. I started back to work full time on November 1st, after being unemployed since Christmas 2010. In trying to learn all the new things at my new job, I come home totally exhausted. And with no time during the week to get my errands done, I now have to try and fit them into the weekend. I thank God that my husband took some extra time off of his job to get the Christmas shopping done and the gifts wrapped while I was working. He is such a wonderful man and I love him dearly.

I hope to be better at updating the blog during the new year. I am finally starting to fall into a routine of sorts, learning to get things done during my time off. I am fortunate enough to have the entire week between Christmas and New Years off, so I hope to get some crafting done and get some projects posted here.

Again, I hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends and that all will have an even better New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment