Thursday, May 6, 2010

Scrapbook page


Hello everyone!

I have made a scrapbook page of my Grandfather and me when I was 4 years old. He used to be a catcher in the minor leagues in the 1930's and was trying to teach me how to catch with the same glove that he used back then. The top picture is the glove today. I still have it. The star (in All Star) has 1961 on it because that is when the picture was taken. Boy, am I old!

Since I started making cards at the beginning of the year, I have not made a scrapbook page. And that is ALL I used to make. I need to work on both in the future. I don't want to neglect either one.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Papercrafting can be so addictive, especially cardmaking because it is a small space so it is quick and satisfying. :)

    ReplyDelete