Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper Cutz Challenge #44


For challenge # 44, make a card, LO or craft project with a vacation theme using a digital, hand stamped or Cricut cut image of a car, plane, travel trailer or RV.

I made this card for my Dad because he loves pick-up trucks. This truck was cut from "Just Because" Cards cartridge and Base Camp for the letters. I welded the letters to the card with my Gypsy. I saw a video that Momo did on her Made by Momo blog. She did it in Design Studio, but I tried it in the Gypsy and it worked. Thanks Momo for the lesson. I really like doing this. It takes a little practice, but I really like doing this type of card. This one was a bit hard to photograph and show that the word is attached to the front of the card. Hope you can see this.

Hope you like the card. Let me know what you think. Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pattern paper on this and the design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you welded the word onto the card makes the card even more awesome. Please teach me how to do it. Okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!!! The plaid paper is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete