Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thank you everyone for visiting!

Thanks so much to all that visit my blog. I know that I have been a little lax lately in posting my cards, but with being gone on vacation and looking for a job, I have been a bit short on time. I apologize and promise to be more attentive to the blog. I know how much I depend on seeing new creations on other blogs and I don't want to disappoint you with no new entries.

Again, I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to hearing from you. I feel so very special that you choose to come to see what I have made. It gives me a reason to keep creating. Please leave a comment or email me if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you create! I picked up Going Places today for only $20.00!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Droppin in to say hi!! Life gets wicked busy..we all know that.. So we'll see ya when we see you.. looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete