Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I just got a Cricut-tastic Award!

Hi all,

Susan over at Cricut for Beginners just sent me an award -

The Cricut-tastic Award!!

This is such an honor coming from Susan and the Cricut for Beginners team. Thank you!

Part of receiving the award it to tell you 5 Cricut things about myself... Here goes!

1. I originally learned about the Cricut watching a late-night infomercial (just like Susan and probably most of us)!

2. I own a Baby Bug, 2 Expressions, and the gypsy (and am considering the E2).

3. I have been using them for about 4 years now.

4. I use some cut from my Cricut in just about every project that I make.

5. I bought my second Expression because my original one was making strange noises and I just couldn't imagine life without a Cricut machine.

Now, I need to forward this award on to 10 other Cricut users who really deserve this. Check out their blogs and see their creations. These ladies are awesome!



2 comments: