Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This weeks project for Paper Vineyard Design Team

This week's challenge for the Paper Vineyard design team was to showcase our "go to" tool. Mine, of course, is my Cricut Expression. We also had to utilize Authentique products. I made this gift bag (actually, I made 18 of them!) for the Cricut Swarm I went to over the weekend. The background paper is from Authentique's halloween line. All the solid paper is from Bazzill. I cut the "Trick or Treat" from the Cricut Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge and used some Orange Peel Stickles on the work "or". The ghosts were cut from the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge and the faces were stamped using Peachy Keen Stamps. The bags were from my stash of bags.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Please visit the Paper Vineyard blog to see the projects that my fellow team members have come up with. They always have great projects.

Thanks for visiting and I hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

  1. These treat bags ROCKED!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marijo - just reaffirms our need to get together. These bags are awesome, and they have me thinking of so many possibilities. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same peachy keen stamps! They're to cute to get rid of even if I haven't used them for years!! Totally adorable bag. Amazed that you created one for every single person at the swarm.

    ReplyDelete