Saturday, April 26, 2014

Catching up!

Okay, I have been really bad at posting lately.  I really don't have an excuse other than life has gotten in the way and I have not taken time to keep you all updated.  I left my job at the home builder about a week ago and started a new position at a doctors office.  Now, I have done a lot in my life, but I have never work within the medical field.  What a culture shock my first week has been.  It is getting better as I pick up the verbiage of the office, but it will be quite a learning curve.  I do think I will like it though because I have the best boss and awesome co-workers and that always makes that learning curve WAY easier to survive.

I will be going to another weekend crop soon.  A couple of weeks ago, I was in Sedona, Arizona with another group of ladies for the weekend.  Believe it or not, I didn't take a camera with me up there and didn't even take any pictures with my cell phone.  I guess I am slipping a bit!!  For the retreat coming up, a group of 7 of us will be going up to the mountains of Strawberry, Arizona for a weekend of scrapping, eating and fun!!  Hopefully at least one of us will accomplish something other than catching up with friends!! Will post more about the weekend after I get back.  
 
In the meantime, have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment