Monday, March 9, 2015

Catching up.....Again!

Again, Sorry I have been so bad at blogging during the last year.  I have changed jobs, my husband retired, my son got married and we have a new Grandson in the family.  Time has been occupied with family coming together in different parts of the country.
 
Okay, with that out of the way, here is what I have been up to in the crafting world.  I have attended a few retreats at a friend's place in Strawberry, Arizona.  It is a beautiful house in the forest about 100 miles northeast of Phoenix.  Just far enough to get out of the desert heat in the summer and it even gets snow in the winter.  A very quiet and perfect place for getting yourself into a creative mood.
 
I purchased the newest Cricut Explore machine and am TOTALLY in love with it.  I purchased the one year subscription to most of the images in their library.  Oh my, have I been going to town with these.  I made 97 Christmas cards, have made numerous vinyl projects for myself and for friends (although, do you think I remembered to take a picture of them?).  I have started to try and come up with my own designs.  I will show more when I think that a design is worthy.
 
More later when I get some of my craft pictures downloaded so I can load them here.
Happy Crafting!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Not sure. Daughters birthday, Hushands birthday and brand new grandson, all getting together this weekend to celebrate. Will let you know if I can carve our some time.

    ReplyDelete