Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving banner

Hello all,

Here is a banner that I made for Thanksgiving. I don't remember which cartridges I used for the shapes, but I used Base Camp for the lettering. That is my favorite font cartridge. The gold paper I used looks kind of like fabric when you see it up close. I used some eyelets to reinforce the holes where I tied the pieces together with some raffia I had in my scrap box. I have it hanging my my mantle for all to see.

Now I have to start working on a Christmas banner to hang there during the holidays. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Christmas will be here before we know it. Better get working on my Christmas list and my Christmas cards!

Let me know what you think. Hope you all enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Bye!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice banner. I like the colors, it is very fall like. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty! I should start doing banners - I have the perfect fireplace for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you after searching for Thanksgiving Banners ideas. Love yours...wish you could remember the cart that you used for the shapes though. It is perfect....and I would love to scraplift it. :)

    JanaZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great banner..looks like ur ready for Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete