Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This weeks project for Craft Junkie Too!

Here is the project I submitted for this weeks entry for the Design Team on Craft Junkie Too's blog. Our "assignment" was to show something we were thankful for. Well, I am thankful for my family. I made this frame and used a picture that was taken last year when my son was visiting Arizona from Wisconsin for his birthday. He had such a good time seeing his sisters. We are a blended family, so we are not able to get everyone together very often. We have one more daughter and granddaughter in Texas and unfortunately, they were not able to make it in to visit with the whole group. One of these days we will get everyone in one spot!

The frame I used was from the $1 bin at Michaels, the leaves were cut from the Cricut Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cartridge and the "family" was cut from the Potpourri Basket cartridge. The paper is from Bazzill and the sticker is from K & Company. I put a couple of coats of Mod Podge on the top to protect it.

Hope you all like it. Let me know what you think. I always like to hear the comments of my fellow papercrafters. Talk to you soon! Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely amazing frame! Love it!!! The colors are awesome! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love altered frames.. Nice job.. so glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete