Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sizzix week at Paper Vineyard

Okay, so our topic this week for the Paper Vineyard Design Team was to use ONLY Sizzix die cut/embossing products. THIS WAS VERY HARD FOR ME!! I am a Cricut girl and found it very difficult not to go to my Cricut for shapes/letters etc to do my project.


So, here is what I came up with. I didn't actually use any die cuts on this 12x12 scrapbook page. I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folders of the King/Queen/Jack cards, embossing them on lightweight metal from QuicKuts. I then used my Sharpie markers to highlight the embossed areas. The Keno balls and the dice were hand cut. The pictures were from a trip to Las Vegas that my husband and I made a few years ago.

Here is a close up of the embossed lightweight metal.

Hope you like it! Have a great week!

Marijo

5 comments:

  1. You've done it again. I love these things. Where did you find the playing card folder? It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo great! How are the DT's from staying away from your Cricut?!? LOL!

    Danielle a.k.a. FitterTwit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your cards they look so awesome and add the perfect finishing touch to your layout! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I really like the embossing that you did . Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete