Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Stickles

Hello All,

Our challenge for the Paper Vineyard Design Team this week was to use showcase some finishing touches. I used the new Glam Pink Stickles. I made this card from 2 Craft Tags from Inksentials and book-bound them. I then covered them with scraps from my stash. I used the Phrases cartridge from Cricut to cut "You Go Girl" and Stickled the "Girl" only. I added a Sparklet from KaiserKraft and some glittered tulle, again from my stash.
Hope you like it. I am going to send this to my Granddaughter who made honor roll for the quarter at her grade school. You Go Girl!!!
Have a great week and an awesome Thanksgiving. Oh, and shop till you drop on Friday! I know I will!

2 comments:

  1. This is so flipping cute! That Glam Pink stickles added the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable; love these colors and the glitz - I didn't see stickles in my stuff, and can I just say I am so confused about where we are at in our posts (: What are we doing next? LOL

    ReplyDelete