Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another project for Paper Vineyard

Hello all, hope you are having a great week. This weeks project was to utilize a word that was custom cut by Grapevine Designs at Paper Vineyard. I had them cut "Swartz" and I made a sign for my house with it.I used Tim Holtz Distress Coredinations paper, a dollar store frame, and black vinyl that I cut with my Cricut Expression. I have always wanted one of these signs in our house and this was just the excuse to make one. Let me know what you think. I love reading your comments.

Oh yeah, on another note.............I got a job!! I start today and it is only 10 minutes from my house! It has been a LONG 10 months of being unemployed. I got a lot of crafting done, but it's time to get back to work. I need a job to support my crafting habit!!!

Hope you all have a great week. I know I will!

2 comments: