Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick post for Paper Vineyard Design Team

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I started a new job on November 1st and my brain is bursting at the seams trying to learn all the new stuff!! I am grateful for the job but am exhausted by the time I get home from work. But it is a good exhaustion!
On to the post for today. We were challenged to use a piece from Vintaq. Mine was the Mod Flower and I decided to make it into a piece of jewelry. I little bit of a step away from paper crafting I know, but wanted to try something outside of my comfort zone. I ran the Vintaq piece through my Big Shot using the Cuttlebug Script embossing folder and then sanded the embossed side to highlight it. I then used some Tim Holtz jump rings and a large Tim Holtz Fragment. I added a round disc that I had laying around. I hung the piece on a piece of velvet ribbon.

Hope you like it. I will be back later in the week (hopefully) with more. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment