Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Announcement!! I am a Featured Artist!!

I know, can you believe it??!! I submitted my Martini Glass card (now appropriately renamed to my "Scrappy Hour" card) to the Cricut For Beginners website and have been chosen to be this weeks Featured Artist!

Their website is: http://www.cricutforbeginners.com/

Stop by and check out their website. It has tips and tricks for the new user as well as highlighting projects that they have found on other blogs. It also has a short clip of their Cricut for Beginners DVD. This DVD is very informative, even if you are not a beginner. I watched part of it and learned another trick to use when assembling my cut pieces. Thanks to them for putting the DVD together and sharing it with the rest of us!

Thanks for stopping and hope everyone has a great week!

Marijo

5 comments:

  1. You go girl. I headed over right now to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marijo, you have great talent and spirit - thanks so much for sharing your project with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats.. I'm going to go check this out for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back.. OMGOSH.. of course you won.. that cards is AWESOME!! Great job.. I may have to scraplift that one!

    ReplyDelete