Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call - January 2011

Here is my entry for the My Pink Stamper Design Team Call January 2011.

The rules were: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using her favorite colors.....Pink, Green, Brown (and another optional color of our choice).

Here is my recipe for this "Rock Star" Card:

Brown and Green paper - Joanns
Glitter Paper - DCWV Glitter Cardstock Stack
Pattern paper - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Cricut - Expression / Indie Art Cartridge (Diamond)
Ribbon - Celebrate It from Michaels
"Rock Star" Stamp - My Pink Stamper Everyday Occasions
Punches - Stampin Up (Word Window & Modern Label Extra Large)
Chain Punch (inside card) - EK Success
Gems (green) and Gem Setter - Imaginisce I-Rock
Pop Dots - Stampin Up Dimensionals

I hope you like the card. Wish me luck! I would love to be chosen for her Design Team. She is a big reason that I originally got into card making last year. She is such an inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the paper! Good luck for the DT!

    Did you get my last email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. Diamonds are a girls best friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I am loving the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! I'm lovin' that background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. Love me some bling! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty!!! Good luck!!! :-)
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glitter paper and leopard print - my kind of card. This is very spunky. Good luck on the DT call.

    http://theserendipitousscrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete