Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow!!

I know that Arizona doesn't get alot of snow, but we do get some up in the northern part of the state. Having grown up in Wisconsin, I know what snow is (and what you have to do in order to live in it and drive in it!), and I prefer to live in Sunny Arizona and go up North to visit the snow, play in it and come back home to temperatures in the 60s and 70s!


Anyway, I made this "Snow" card and am entering it in to the following challenges:

Made By Momo - Snow/Winter theme

Paper Cutz Challenge - Using metal (brads, eyelets, wire)

My Sheri Crafts - Winter

Hope you like the card. Let me know what you think.

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. It is a great card. I just learned how to do this card fold recently too. I like your take on it. Great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty for this fold! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the delicate paper lace border that you used. Such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete