Thursday, January 6, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #72

Here is my entry for Paper Cutz Challenge #72. For this challenge, make a card, LO or craft project for New Year's using a banner and any colors you'd like. This was kind of new to me as I have never tried to use a banner on a card before. I think it turned out okay! Let me know what you think.

The banner and "celebrate" are from the Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake art cartridge and the printed paper is from the DCWV Hippie Chic Matstack. Black paper is from Joann's. Then I just faux stitched the edges with a glitter pen.

Happy New Year to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful banner card, Marijo! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is so beautiful. So is the paper. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,, OMG.. I so pondered over that hippie stack ..now I think I'm going to have to go for it! I love the banner.. great creativity on this.. love it!

    ReplyDelete