Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays #5 - FMK Martini

Here is my entry for the Flaunt It Fridays #5 using the From My Kitchen Cricut cartridge and the martini on page 60. I decided to add something a little different to it and used one of the cuts from the Rock Princess cartridge as well. Then, of course, I blinged it up a bit!

I hope you like it. I had fun making this one because it was the first time that I had to try and layer another full cut under another one to make it look three-dimensional.

Have a super day!

9 comments:

  1. This came out awesome. I love the little lady in the martini glass! Great job and the bling is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You rocked this! I love that she has a little ring on her finger.

    Cricutting Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love it! absolutely adorable..
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you wanted to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is brilliant. You make me want to get Rock Princess now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love the girl sitting in the glass. Now I KNOW I have to have the Rock Princess Cartridge! Thank you for playing along with us at FIF.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Great job!! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I love it! So creative. :)

    Thanks for joining us at FIF !:)

    ReplyDelete